Mary Grace Dionisio- Rodriguez
“I’m not the best writer, just a casual thinker. So please bear with me. “
- is a graduate of Mass Communications major in Broadcast at Centro Escolar University in Manila ( gumaradweyt siyang Cumlaude)
- Currently taking up post-baccalaureate program, Diploma in Language and Literacy Education at the University of the Philippines Open University
- former online English teacher in Makati City
- a mother and driver to her son, a wife (who chats regularly with her husband-now working in Land of the Midnight Sun), student, transcriber, daughter, sister, friend, executive assistant (to her father), errand girl, etc.
Follow her blog and enjoy.
“doting mom and wife who’s impressed with good songwriters; happy and almost always excited about all sorts of things; unfortunately, I have mood swings.”
- is a graduate of BS journalism at Lyceum of the Philippines
- Writer -Reporter in Manila Bulletin for 9 years
- Section editor in an international newspaper for Filipino
- Technical writer / Technical writing consultant
- a blogger/ home based writer
Ang isang tawag kay Madam Tonette ay machine of stories kasi as in kaya n’yang tapusin mag-isa ang isang section ng newspaper ng s’ya lang sa pambihirang iksi ng panahon. Siyempre maaasahan mo na de-kalibre ang result noon.
It was during my stint at PG that my blog life began. I created http://sonnetshaven.wordpress.com to write about how motherhood changed me into a better person. In the process, my blog eventually turned into a hub for music and bands, as I would regularly interview musicians at the time. A few months ago, sonnetshaven underwent another transition to serve my advocacy for good health.
for natural remedy or cure to an illness, or simply for ways on how you can stay fit, visit sonnetshaven.wordpress.com. You’ll also find here amazing personalized and commercial T-shirt printing designs that I offer for a fraction of the market price. To inquire or to discuss a specific t-shirt design that you have in mind, call 09053991782.